<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Ladybug Applique Shirt, Ruffle Socks & Bows

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ladybug Applique Shirt, Ruffle Socks & Bows

 My little girl loves ladybugs...Here's an example of a cute gift I put together for my son's classmate and of course I had to make one for my little buggy too. I always get excited when we get invited to a girl birthday so I can make something...(Well if I get time)..You know how that goes...Sometimes we have to swing by Target on the way to a birthday, but don't you agree this is more exciting than plastic toy?
This is the template I used found here....And I used black ric rack for the antene.

If you are new to applique read how I do it here..

I made some matching ladybug bows and also made some ruffle socks. And ruffle socks are so crazy easy to make. My secret is that I stretch the sock, and sew the ribbon to the top. I don't cut the ribbon off the spool until I sew all the way around. I've messed up before by not making my ribbon piece long enough...

And here we are nice enought to sit still for a sec...

Don't forget to try the ladybug nail art from earlier this year! Fun!


Joining:
Making


Show & Tell Wed @SNAP the conference


4 Comments:

At June 3, 2012 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

SO cute! Who WOULDN'T want ladybuts on their nails?!
http://kamsmomusa.blogspot.com/

 
At June 4, 2012 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

What a cute project! I love your blog banner! Have a lovely week! Angie xo

 
At June 5, 2012 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Thanks so much for visiting me Lina! Did you know that your comments are set at 'no reply'? So when you comment on a blog, no one can reply directly to your comments unless they click thru to your profile? Just thought I would mention it in case you want to change it! Angie xo

 
At June 6, 2012 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Teresa Peschke said...

super cute! love all the ladybugs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home