<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Chalkboard Clipboard (Teacher Gift)

Monday, May 21, 2012

Chalkboard Clipboard (Teacher Gift)



 
Here's how we presented a group gift card to my son's wonderful teacher today. Some of us pitched in for a gift card and I embellished a wood clipboard that she can use in the future.
 All I did was paint two coats of black chalkboard paint, spray painted the hardware, and added a flower on the front. I also wrote the year and all the kids names on the back with a paint pen (but forgot to take a pic.)
She loved it!!! We had a fabulous year in Kindergarten. Today was their end of the year celebration. The class sang a few songs including, "What a Wonderful World" Louis Armstrong style...
I was proud I didn't cry like a baby...YET..This is all moving way too fast! 1st grade here we come..:)
 Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week! :)




Joining:

Tip Junkie handmade projects
















The 36th AVENUE

5 Comments:

At May 22, 2012 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

I tear up at every milestone, too! This is a great, practical gift idea. :-)

 
At May 26, 2012 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Teresa Peschke said...

Lina I Love this!! I would love if you would link up to my weekend linky party! http://tapeschkecrafts.blogspot.com/2012/05/getting-crafty-weekend-link-up.html

 
At May 26, 2012 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Teresa Peschke said...

Lina I Love this!! I would love if you would link up to my weekend linky party! http://tapeschkecrafts.blogspot.com/2012/05/getting-crafty-weekend-link-up.html

 
At May 27, 2012 at 12:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aww i love this!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.. Following back and I would love for you to come by my party and link up :)

Thanks,
Angie from Little Inspiration
http://littleinspiration.com

 
At May 29, 2012 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Marissa said...

This is a wonderful gift! I decorated a clipboard for my co-operating teacher at the end of student teaching last month and she loved it. I never thought about spray painting the hardware though!

Also, I think it's great that a group chipped in to purchase a nice gift card in a useful increment. That is such an appropriate and practical gift.

themodernausten.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home