<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Celebrating Family & Freedom

Monday, May 28, 2012

Celebrating Family & Freedom

Hi Friends,
Did we all have a great Memorial Day weekend? I hope you were all able to celebrate with friends & family.
My dad was in town and we were able to soak up some sun and swim as well as a baseball game.
Instead of making a trifle like I did for last Fourth of July I decided to put it all on a stick.
 Here is the dessert I threw together for after dinner tonight.
I didn't have a smaller star cookie cutter so I made a cardboard star and used a paring knife to cut the stars out of the pound cake. Cut pound cake lengthwise three times and you'll get more stars. I added fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and whip cream. 
I had a beautiful day with my family and am grateful for every minute. 


Thanks for stopping in and sharing your time with me!

joining:









The 36th AVENUE

Visit thecsiproject.com Show & Tell@SNAP the conference

7 Comments:

At May 29, 2012 at 5:50 AM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

What a cute variation of the lovely trifle you made last year!

 
At May 29, 2012 at 6:33 AM , Blogger  C.stillwell said...

Very cute!

 
At May 29, 2012 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Michele Smith said...

Very cute! they look deliciouss

 
At May 30, 2012 at 9:29 AM , Blogger live and luv said...

Super cute idea!

 
At May 30, 2012 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

So eye-catching and they look delicious! Great job and hope you have a lovely week! Angie xo

 
At June 1, 2012 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Ahna said...

These are really cute! I love the use of the pound cake. Thanks for sharing!

 
At June 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

These are adorable! I found you on Pinterest - so glad I did - you are so creative, Kristin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home