<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Hand Stamped Teacher Gifts

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hand Stamped Teacher Gifts



May 8 is Teacher Appreciation Day and I'm all set with these handmade gifts I finished today.




My daughter's two preschool teachers will get these super fab key chains I made..well with a lot of help from the sweet owner of Another Bead Please (my local bead shop). Each chain started as 3 separate pieces that are now connected with a heavy gauge wire. I stamped a piece that says TEACH with my 10$ stamping set from Harbor Freight tools. You can read here how I stamp in detail. This is such a unique one of a kind gift for around $10 each!





My son's awesome Kindergarten teacher will be receiving my "Love 2 TEACH" stamped silver necklace with apple charm. I invested around $25 in a good silver chain and silver blank circle at a local jewelry supply shop. I can't wait to give out these sweet gifts!







Have you thought about what you are doing to celebrate yet?...
Embellished Clipboards are always cute....








Last year I gave out Starbuck's gift cards and attached them to these cute "Thanks a Latte"free printables.


Teachers are simply angels on Earth, right?! I have so much respect and admiration for the ones in my life. Thanks for stopping by xo






Joining:

The 36th AVENUE


the artsygirl connection






For the Kids Friday


Skip To My Lou

Tip Junkie handmade projects


























4 Comments:

At April 13, 2012 at 7:10 PM , Blogger The Polka Dot Closet said...

The key chains are so cute, I had looked into metal stamping once and Harbor Freight was the place to go. Last years gift was cute too! Where have I been, I didn't know there was a teacher appreciation day...They deserve it!

Carol

 
At April 16, 2012 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Fantastic ideas!

 
At April 17, 2012 at 2:22 AM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

So cute! You're so creative. :-)

 
At April 18, 2012 at 5:15 AM , Blogger cheapcraftymama said...

Great ideas, so cute!! I would love for you to share this (and any other creations) at "Pin It & Win It Wednesday" at www.cheapcraftymama.com!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home