<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: DIY Shamrock Nails & Hair Clips (St. Patrick's Day)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

DIY Shamrock Nails & Hair Clips (St. Patrick's Day)


Here's how we got ready for St. Patrick's day at my house!
I was so inspired by Paper & Ink's version of felt shamrocks found via pinterest I did my own and glued it on a hair clip to make a stem. Go there for a great simple tutorial :) These will look so cute on my little girl! I love when you are inspired and already have the supplies needed!

Of course I had to practice my nail dotting skills to make some shamrock nails. I have a tool from the nail supply but you could dip a bobby pin in polish, dot three circles and finish the stem with a toothpick.
By the way, that awesome color by essie is called Mint Candy Apple.


Happy St. Patrick's Day! xoxo





Joining:

Happy Go Lucky


Design Dazzle


2 Comments:

At March 16, 2012 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

Looks like you are getting all decked out for tomorrow! Neat idea with your nails! Saw you on TT&J

 
At March 17, 2012 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Crafty Mischief said...

Your bows and your nails are so cute! We tried to do the shamrock nails...it didn't quite turn out, our polish was goopy. Maybe next year? Thanks so much for sharing! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home