<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Cherry Blossom $1 Frame & My Easter Stuff

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cherry Blossom $1 Frame & My Easter Stuff



These little unfinished frames from Michael's can make the cutest gifts! I always keep a few in case I need to make something last minute.

I had some left over cherry blossom scrapbook paper (also from Michael's) left over from my little bunny shelf redo...And then..

I made this little square frame by using Mod Podge to apply the paper. I also painted the edges of the frame. Then I added a quick satin flower.














On Saturday we celebrated my sweet Grammy's 89th birthday and my kids gave her this frame.






I think she really loved it :)










Growing up Grammy always went all out for Easter. There were bunnies EVERYWHERE! It was fun going over there to see her displays. I love that my aunts still decorate her nursing home room for her :) She has always inspired my holidays and here are some of my Easter goodies this year...and I'm so lucky to have been passed down some from Grammy over the years :)































You might remember my Spring satin flower wreath from last year?








It's now on my mantle :)

I hope you are having fun getting ready for Easter and enjoying Spring...I love it!



Joining here:





Tip Junkie handmade projects





Weekend Wrap Up@ Tatertots & Jello







Design Dazzle



The 36th AVENUE




The Lettered Cottage




Laugh, Love, & Craft







Visit thecsiproject.com



Dear Lillie's Easter Link Party































8 Comments:

At March 19, 2012 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Our Pinteresting Family said...

Such cute ideas! I love that frame and that bunny shelf is just adorable! I'm here from the Tip Junkie link party. :) Megan

 
At March 20, 2012 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Etcetorize said...

Super cute frame! I actually thought you had painted it until you said it was paper. Thanks so much for sharing at Etcetorize!

 
At March 20, 2012 at 6:37 PM , Blogger The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, your Easter decor is wonderful, I love your wreaths!! Happy Bithday to Grandma!!

Carol

 
At March 20, 2012 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Gypsy Heart said...

So many cute things! You did a great job with the frame and the shelf. I love the eggs sitting amidst the feathers. How are the eggs attached to what? Good question, huh? :-)

Pat

 
At March 21, 2012 at 5:35 AM , Blogger Suzy said...

All of your Easter decor is soooo adorable!!

 
At March 21, 2012 at 12:08 PM , Blogger cgammeter said...

I love that little bunny shelf, so cute.

Lina,
I have just tagged you on my blog-you might want to check it out REAL soon!
Have a great day!
Connie at http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/

 
At March 22, 2012 at 7:23 AM , Blogger The CSI Girl said...

What a cute frame!!! I hope you will come link it up to The CSI Project. The challenge is embossing and paper crafts.
www.thecsiproject.com

 
At April 8, 2012 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Dear Lillie said...

So fun! Happy Easter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home