<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: My Heart Nails & My Kids Valentine's for School

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Heart Nails & My Kids Valentine's for School

Pin It













Are we all ready for tomorrow? I finished our valentine's just now. More on that in a sec. I wanted to show you a quick idea on how to DIY some hearts on your nails or your little angels. You can use a bobby pin, pen tip, and toothpicks to "dot" on some hearts like I did here. This is what I came up with but any combo of festive colors would be cute! It really is very easy. Here's how to dot on a heart. :)
There are coupons for Kmart if you're looking to buy nail polish.


It's easy..just practice on some scratch paper. Have fun!


Earlier this month I made these photo cards for my kids


I wanted to add a cute candy treat to go along with their "themes", so this is what I found.
Pin It



I combined the fabulous & free superhero lollipop printables from both the Zacca Life and little bit funky.

Blonde Designs has these cute mustache printables.

All these mustaches made me want some on my nails today! My 3 yr old wants to know why I have bats on them and hubby thinks it's kinda "creepy". Ha!








Thanks for stopping by!! This cold/flu season has been the worst EVER for us. I am sick AGAIN..ugh..and so is my son. He will be so sad if he misses all the Valentine's Day fun tomorrow. Can't we just all be healthy at the same time?!





Linking to:
Tip Junkie handmade projects


Dear Lillie's Valentine's Link Party
































5 Comments:

At February 13, 2012 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Hi Lina, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

 
At February 15, 2012 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Love those nails! Thanks for sharing your post at cowgirl up. Please come back again next week.

 
At February 16, 2012 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Such cute Valentine's ideas! Hope the day was fun despite your being sick.

 
At February 17, 2012 at 8:54 AM , Blogger KimMalk said...

Everything is so cute, Lina. I can't believe your pretty heart nails! And, all of the Valentines you created--the masked lollipops crack me up.

 
At January 11, 2013 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the superhero valentine photo cards? Those are absolutely adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home