<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Stephanie McBride Photography (My kids)

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stephanie McBride Photography (My kids)






Today I am excited to introduce you to Stephanie McBride of Stephanie McBride Photography near Salt Lake City, Utah. She is the incredibly talented and lovely person who photographed my brother's recent wedding at Soda Springs Ranch in N. Arizona.










She is also the person responsible for their amazing engagement pics. Yes, that is a couch in the water!! Gorgeous.... Oh and she happens to be the bride's aunt :)


While we were at the ranch she also caught a few priceless shots of my kiddos...






All I can say is WOW! These will be going on our Christmas card this year....And I can't wait to see the finished wedding pictures! Can you?!




Stephanie can be contacted at stephanielmcbride@gmail.com and visit her website http://www.stephanieleemcbride.com/ to see more beautiful examples of her work. You should consider her for your next family, graduation, or senior picture session! I wish she lived closer to me!! :)



As always thank you very much for stopping by. Have a great day :)


xoxo


Lina


Excited to be linking to this party for the first time!!













































3 Comments:

At October 25, 2011 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Felecia Cofield said...

Those are amazing photos! Your kids eyes are so beautiful and blue! The couch photos don't look real, they're so good!

 
At October 25, 2011 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful post ! Beautiful Family! Thanks for sharing,JoAnn

 
At November 1, 2011 at 5:37 PM , Blogger michele said...

oh my goodness! gorgeous photos and kids!

following you back.

michele

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home