<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: A Cowboy Nursery

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Cowboy Nursery



Are you ready to see the cutest cowboy room EVER?! My sweet friend Lacy just had her second baby boy and he now lives in this incredible space. Remember when I made these western applique baby gifts this summer? Well these were for baby Brock.






















He arrived about six weeks ago and I snapped a few pics of his pad for you when I recently went to visit and have a fun playdate.











Lacy is a former co-worker of mine and wonderful friend. We used to have a fun group of gals to have lunch hours with. Truly an entire hour of free time to eat or shop is what I miss most about the corporate world! :)











It's great that we both have two kids and have so much in common.

What makes this room special are the details and love that made it all come together.













Lacy's father passed away before he got to meet these sweet boys. He was a real cowboy and his spurs and some of his western things are now displayed here.





Lacy is a talented decorator and should definitely have her own blog! Her entire home looks professionally done.



She also happens to have both a creative mom and mom in law. They made these curtains and bedding! Seriously, they did such an awesome job!

















My favorite part of this room is the border near the ceiling. They painted these star hooks from Hobby Lobby red, and then hung rope around them. The rope is nailed down. I asked how they made the tiny circles so perfect and she said they used a cup. How smart!














Here's some shelves with more cute cowboy details....That Howdy sign is so perfect!



The cow prints used in here make everything so western and FUN!
This was a craigslist changing table that Lacy painted herself!










Every new cowboy needs some newborn boots!!! AWW he is so yummy!





Thanks baby Brock for showing us around your way cool room :)






Welcome to the world little partner! (Insert Woody Voice)





Thanks for stoppin in!!!





xoxo





Lina
Love it?
Pin It





Come join in these fantastic parties:

The 36th Avenue

Photobucket




Funky Junk Interiors


Design Dazzle

freckled laundry
Furniture Feature Friday@ Miss Mustard Seed













Tip Junkie handmade projects



Transformation Thursday





























































































































































































































































12 Comments:

At October 6, 2011 at 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Nursery~ love the details!

 
At October 7, 2011 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Kim @ The Learning Hypothesis said...

I used the exact Cowboy fabric (the retro little cowboys) for my youngest son's nursery. I LOVE IT! the bonus is he turned out to be a Woody fan!

 
At October 7, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love all the little accent pieces and decorations. Too cute!

I would love for you to stop by and link up your project for Functional Friday.
http://www.thenotsofunctionalhousewife.com/2011/10/functional-friday-linky-party-2.html

 
At October 8, 2011 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Sharon, aka Bootersmom03 said...

Love the cowboy theme! It's my favorite theme for boys... I used some of the same fabric for my son's nursery! The newborn boots are precious! I found you via Funky Junk and I'm a new follower!

 
At October 8, 2011 at 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great nursery for a little cowboy... I love the rope border!

 
At October 8, 2011 at 6:31 PM , Blogger At The Picket Fence said...

So, so cute! Thanks so much for sharing it at Inspiration Friday this week!
Vanessa

 
At October 11, 2011 at 6:24 PM , Blogger At The Picket Fence said...

Oh this brought back so many memories! My son's nursery was done in Vintage Cowboy a lot like this one! That was almost 18 years ago...sigh. Thank you for bringing back some wonderful memories and showing that a classic design never goes out of style!

Heather

 
At October 12, 2011 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is the CUTEST little nursery I have ever seen!! LOVE it! :) Saw you on GINGER SNAPS & had to pop over! I'm sharing this on our FB page today by the way! ;) http://www.facebook.com/TrulyLovelyBlog

 
At October 12, 2011 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

This is adorable!! I love the border, so creative!!!
gatheredinthekitchen.com

 
At October 13, 2011 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS. I love all the details. It would be SO fun to grow up in this room!

Shannon @ Imperfectly-Inspired

 
At October 17, 2011 at 7:13 PM , Blogger egbkid said...

I love the knitted boots!! Do you know where your friend got them, or the pattern?

 
At October 20, 2011 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Featuring this over on my blog today! Beautiful room. Thank you so much for linking up to my {wow me} wednesday party last week! :)

Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

http://www.gingersnapcrafts.com/2011/10/take-look-at-you-top-12.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home