<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Guest @ Crafionary and Kid to Kid Contest

Friday, March 18, 2011

Guest @ Crafionary and Kid to Kid Contest



Good Morning!




Today I am thrilled that Hani from Craftionary is having me guest post on her blog! She has some wonderful tutorials so make sure to check it out!


Thanks Hani for having me over!









I will be talking about my satin flower spring wreath that has received alot of attention lately!






I just want to take a second to thank everyone who has visited, commented, and followed my little blog. My first post was in February and since then I have been so excited at all the traffic and sweet comments! This wreath was featured on some pretty big fancy blogs such as Tatertots and Jello and Savy Southern Style! It is fantastic to know people are actually reading and liking!! Yeah, thanks again!! :)





On another unrelated note.....



I entered my daughter in my local Kid to Kid resale store "Best Dressed Contest" to win a $100 gift card! It is a close race and she needs your help!!!

I loooove designer kid clothes but can't and won't spend a ton on them. I keep my kids stylin by shopping at resale shops like Kid to Kid, seasonal consignment sales, and of course Goodwill! This is great tip for all you fancy frugal mommies out there!!

Pretty pretty pleeeeeeeeease stop by the Kid to Kid of Ahwatukee facebook page and vote for my pumpkin? Just click "like" on this photo on their wall to vote. You have to "Like" Kid to Kid first. I would be so grateful! And I don't ask for stuff like this often...or ever! Ha ha. It is a close race so now Hubby and I are obsessed! Plus we could use some summer duds around here!
Thanks,
XOXO
Lina

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Hani said...

Thanks Lina.. I love the sweet daughters pictures.. on my way to vote for her.. :)
Love
Hani
http://craftionary.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home