<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Satin Flowers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Satin Flowers

I have been seeing these super cute flowers everywhere and decided to try them last week. Of course now I am obsessed and keep looking for places to put them!

They really are easy and fast. All you do is cut different sized circles out of satin fabric and burn the edges with a candle. No need to measure at all. They magically turn into pedals! I then used a brad which can be found in the scrap booking section of a craft store to secure.
There is a great tutorial on this fab blog called Jones Design Company.





Try them!!









Here is a pair of clearance $4.00 shoes from Target (of course) that now look fantastic for my daughter!














Here I hot glued pin backs to the flowers.
Look how cute this plain small pillow looks now. I am repurposing it from Lily's nursery to her BGR.






And of course they go in my favorite 2 year old's hair!!








post signature















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home