<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: No Sew Window Covering

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Sew Window Covering

As many of you know I have been having a blast decorating my little girl's BGR (Big Girl Room). It has taken on a life of its own and I just love it! Its almost done, but not quite.
This shabby chic glam room is very much DIY and on a tight budget.
One of my fav tips I read on the numerous blogs I peruse daily was this easy no sew window coverings. I don't "love" to sew so it was perfect for me. I do however LOVE ribbon!

So here it goes. First I bought this plain beige Room Essentials Tie Up shade from Target. It was on sale for $14.99. This along with a cute ribbon and Liquid Stitch is all I used.



Then I just cut off those plain solid ties and glued on my own
!
And here it is hung up! Not bad, right?!


xoxo
Lina





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home