<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Goodwill Mantle

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Goodwill Mantle

When we recently moved into this house with a mantle I thought it was kinda hard to decide what to put on it! I think it's just so much pressure. I would change it around every day thinking something it isn't right.
Well I think I finally got it right!
Before


After

I picked up this mirror (already painted) for $9.00 at Goodwill. It's a really heavy beveled mirror! Have you noticed how much new mirrors are lately?! Geesh.
The plate I had and the flower I had. Then this cute pine cone was $3.00 at Goodwill. It was brown so I sprayed it cream and rubbed off around the edges a little. It looks so Pottery Barn, right?!
xoxo
Lina



Linking to
Transformation Thursday


linkparty



3 Comments:

At March 7, 2011 at 5:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your beautiful mantle! Good job! I became your followers :)

 
At March 8, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Jill said...

Very cute! Those are gorgeous pieces! I never seem to be able to find such pretty stuff at my Goodwill. I guess it's a matter of continuing to look until you do find it :) Thanks for joining the Spring Mantel Party!

Jill

 
At March 11, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Alana in Canada said...

Love your acorn thing. Such a pretty mantel.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home