<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Antique Mirror redo

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Antique Mirror redo



I needed a mirror above the Craigslist dresser that I bought which was already painted a distressed cream color. I picked up a beautiful wood antique mirror at a local antique mall, but it was painted gold. So I just spray painted it cream and rubbed off the details on the top and bottom of mirror. Here is the before and after :)


2 Comments:

At February 8, 2011 at 8:32 AM , Blogger foreverdecorating said...

Beautiful mirror and made more beautiful by painting. Stop over at my blog for my giveaway that I think you will love.

 
At February 8, 2011 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Thanks! I sure will!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home